- Technical assistance with natural gas distribution company.
- Consulting with municipalities for the conceptual design and development of local energy communities.
- One- Stop- Shop design and practical application on the energy certification of buildings to promote the deep energy renovation.
- Aerothermal technologies and business reports.
- Energy efficiency activities systematization in Central America.
- Energy audits in meat process manufactures and in the beverage sector.
- Diagnosis of energy sustainability and proposal of activities with local entities.
- Promotion of systems with biomass in the thermal area.
- Life cycle analysis (LCA) in electrical substations.
- Solar photovoltaic and emissions trade in extractive industries.
- Network of local leaders establishment for climate neutrality in 2050.
- Regulation, sizing and cost-benefit calculation for an electrical energy storage project (1 to 10 MW).
- Participation in the energy storage project in Germany in the framework of a smart grid.
- Report on the smart meter’s panorama in Europe, with information from the 27 EU and Norway countries.
- Study of services based on smart meters information for consumers (by segments) through web information and devices.
- AUDIT TO MEASURE: “Leading business towards climate neutrality by speeding up the uptake of energy efficiency measures from the energy audits” More information
- INEEXS: “Innovative models of energy efficiency services through Blockchain”. More information
- KNOWnNEBs: “Energy and Non Energy Benefits include in the audits”. More information.
- SMART EPC: “Next generation of energy performance contracting”. https://energy-cities.eu/project/smart-epc/ – More information.
- REMARKABLE: “Local leaders for climate neutrality in 2050”. https://remarkabl.eu/
- QualDeEPC: “Hight-quality energy performance assessment and certification in Europe accelerating deep energy renovation”. https://qualdeepc.eu/
- EUCF (City Facility). “European initiative to support municipalities in sustainability projects”. https://www.eucityfacility.eu/
- E4 project: “Activation of the market for efficient technologies in Central America (2019-2030)”. https://www.sica.int/
- REPLACE: “Making heating and cooling for European consumers efficient and environmentally friendly”. https://replace-project.eu/
- ICCEE: “Improving the energy efficiency on the cold chain in food and beverages”. https://www.iccee.eu
- EMPOWER: “Greater reduction of CO2 emissions through dynamic monitoring of energy efficiency in buildings”. https://www.interregeurope.eu/empower/
- METROGAS: “Assistance on sustainable energy efficiency”. Chile.